Camp is a place where lifelong friendships are made.
Our Summer Camps are geared to be a fun, safe, and yet active experience for all ages of campers. Counselors are on duty 24/7 and stay in cabins with their campers. They spend the whole camp with these cabin groups, participating in activities and leading small group sessions.
Because of COVID-19, extra precautions have been added to our camp procedures. Before registering for camp, please consider if you or a family member are part of a vulnerable population. Please stay home if you or a member of your household are sick.
- There will be no day camps this year for Rookie Camp.
- Face coverings will be optional for all campers, parents, and staff while at camp.
- Parents/Guardians of campers who will be under the care of Prairie Camp staff will be allowed to walk with their child and their counselor to the assigned dorm, however parents will not be allowed in the dorm.
- There will be no closing program this year.
- Extra sanitation measures will be expected of campers and maintenance crew. Hand sanitizers will be available at gathering areas.
Stay tuned to this website or our Facebook page for any updates!
For Grades: K-2 (just completed)
Camp is only a 3 day camp away from home so your child can ease into the
camping experience. They will spend the whole camp with the same
counselors so they feel safe and secure. Outdoor activities, making new
friends, and learning about God in a fun and exciting way will make
their week extra special!
For Grades 3-4 (just completed)
Junior Camp is a week long experience where your child will enjoy all that camp has to offer; swimming, games, awesome Bible teaching, cabin time, and more! If they are just moving up from Rookie Camp, this is what they've been looking forward to ...staying a whole week!
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Casual clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Modest swimsuit
- Warm jacket/sweatshirt
- Personal gaming devices
- Cell phone
- Music players
- Snacks (not allowed in dorms)
If you prefer not to register online, you can download the 2 page form HERE.
If you need assistance in paying for your child to attend camp, there are a limited number of scholarships awarded each year. Please fill out the scholarship application and mail to:
Prairie Camp, 3301 Benham Ave., Elkhart, IN 46517