Teen Camp is a place for students to discover and deepen their relationship with God.
For completed grades 6 - 12
At Teen Camp, students are able to step away from the negative influence of peers and media and step into a positive peer environment where spending time alone with God is part of the everyday. Each day is filled with teaching, worship, games, making new friends and connecting with old friends.
downarrow downarrow Continue scrolling for all the details. downarrow downarrow
Because of COVID-19, extra precautions have been added to our camp procedures. Before registering for camp, please consider if you or a family member are part of a vulnerable population. Please stay home if you or a member of your household are sick.
- Campers will not be permitted to leave camp for outside activities and then return.
- Face coverings will be recommended for camp staff and counselors at camper check-in and check-out, and required for staff serving food.
- At all other camp activities, masks will be optional since our activities are outdoors or physically distanced and organized by dorm groups.
- Parents/Guardians of campers who will be under the care of Prairie Camp staff will be allowed to walk with their teen and their counselor to the assigned dorm, however parents will not be allowed in the dorm.
- Extra sanitation measures will be expected of campers and maintenance crew. Hand sanitizers will be available at gathering areas.
Stay tuned to this website or our Facebook page for any updates!
Dorm Campers stay in a dorm with others who are the same age with the same counselors all week!
All activities and meals are included in the registration cost.
Campers@Large stay overnight at Prairie Camp, but with their parents or approved camp guardian.
All activities are included. Meals are not included and may be purchased at the Camp Office.
If a Camper@Large is staying with someone other than a parent, both the parent and the person
they are staying with must give written permission.
Download the form HERE.
- Teen Camp/Family Camp Guidelines are in place to ensure that your teen and others have a safe and fun time at camp. Please take time to read them and share them with your teen.
- For parents and/or camp guardians of Campers@Large, there will be a short, but important meeting Sunday at 9:00 p.m. in the Dining Hall tent.
- Church Scholarship: If your church is providing a scholarship, it must be paid before check-in at camp.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available from the camp to those who may need help to pay for Teen Camp. Download and print the scholarship application found HERE and mail before the first deadline.
- Teen Camp has a strict "no cell phone" policy. In the event of an emergency, our counselors each have a cell phone and can provide that info to you at check-in.
- Refund Policy: All but $25 will be refunded if cancellation occurs before July 1. After that date, there are no refunds.
If you would prefer not to register online, you can download the registration form HERE.
- Towels / Washcloths
- Warm Jacket / Sweatshirt
- Modest swim suit
- Casual clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Portable gaming devices
- Cell phone
- iPod/MP3 player
- Snacks (not allowed in dorms