Teen Camp is a place for students to discover and deepen their relationship with God.
For completed grades 6 - 12
At Teen Camp, students are able to step away from the negative influence of peers and media and step into a positive peer environment where spending time alone with God is part of the everyday. Each day is filled with teaching, worship, games, making new friends and connecting with old friends.
Continue scrolling for all the details.
Dorm Campers stay in a dorm with others who are the same age and the same counselors all week! All activities and meals are provided in the registration cost.
Campers@Large stay overnight at Prairie Camp but with their parents or approved camp guardian. All activities are included. Meals are not included, but may be purchased at the Camp Office.
IMPORTANT! If a camper@large is staying with someone other than a parent, both the parent and the person they are staying with, must give written permission. A form will be provided on this website when registration opens.
- Teen Camp/Family Camp Guidelines are in place to ensure that your teen and others have a safe and fun time at camp. Please take time to read them and share them with your teen.
- For parents and/or camp guardians of Campers@Large, there will be a short, but important meeting Sunday at 9:00 p.m. in the Dining Hall tent.
- Church Scholarship: If your church is providing a scholarship, it must be paid before check-in at camp.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available from the camp to those who may need help to pay for Teen Camp. Download the application HERE and submit before the first deadline.
- Teen Camp has a strict "no cell phone" policy. In the event of an emergency, our counselors each have a cell phone and can provide that info to you at check-in.
- Refund Policy: All but $25 will be refunded if cancellation occurs before July 1. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Towels / Washcloths
- Warm Jacket / Sweatshirt
- Modest swim suit
- Casual clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Portable gaming devices
- Cell phone
- iPod/MP3 player
- Snacks (not allowed in dorms